Saturday, June 12, 2010

Smashbox Quench Moisture Rich Lip Gloss

Okay, so awhile ago there was a pretty sweet deal on Sephora's website: 5 bucks for a Smashbox lip gloss! I totally jumped on it and now I regret not buying backups since last time I checked, they were sold out =(.


As you can see, it's got a very simple plastic tube applicator. It's also very, very pigmented, which is pretty nice since it's a very solid watermelon pink. Hm.. what else is great about it? Well for 5 bucks, it's got pretty intense color and hydration and I find it extra convenient when I'm in a hurry since this product is rather like a moisturizing lip balm and pigmented gloss all in one.



The only con I can think of is the fact that since this product is rather thick and a bit sticky, staying power isn't too amazing. It comes off rather quickly (like, within an hour if I eat/talk a lot/ etc) but still, leaves my lips feeling a bit more moisturized.

All in all, I would buy this again for 5 bucks =).

No comments:

Post a Comment