Friday, August 13, 2010

Urban Decay Brow Box

Yay! Summer finals are over! WOOT =DDDDDDDDD YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYYYYY

ahem.

Anyways, today's review is on Urban Decay's lovely Brow Box, with everything in it you need to keep your brows lovely and in tip-top shape!

Of course, comes with a beayootiful UD design on its top =) :


Inside is great too! Two brow powders , a tiny brow brush and tweezers for those stray weeds, and a giant drawer full of brow wax (YAY).



OKAYS so I've been using this product for a few weeks now and it's really great (especially since I got it off eBay at half price!) for it's price. It really does have pretty much everything you need to fix up your brows in the morning.

The tiny tiny brush and tweezers will be useful for if I go traveling and don't want to bring full-sizes along, but usually they're a little too small to easily use. Still, they're pretty cute XD. The wax does it's job, and sets my brows so they don't wave in the wind like wild tentacles (...um cause yeah. brows do that).

Only real qualms I have is that the brow powder quality is not as good as I'd like... it tends to.. crumble a teensy bit in the pan? and is not as pigmented.. but since this whole shebang was less than half of what I paid for my HG (Holy Grail) Anastasia Brow Powder duo (which is like, half the size of this thing btw and comes with no wax or tools), I'd say this is a good investment =).

Anyways, how's everyone's summer? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment