Thursday, August 26, 2010

Flowery Summer Nail Art

Hey all,

Summer is finally over for me =((((( school starts tomorrow.. I'm so sad! No more relaxed nights playing Guitar Hero/Rock Band for me =(((((. SO SAD.


Anyways, to cling to the last vestiges of summer, here's a pretty nail design I had a few weeks back:

I based it off a design I saw somewhere on Youtube =)

First I painted my nails with a sheer glittery color, then painted a diagonal black line across the nail. I filled in the bottom with black polish and then waited for it to dry. After a few moments, I laid down five dots of white on each fingger and used a toothpick to pull a line through each dot to form the petal shape. Then, add optional rhinestones and set with a top coat =).

1 comment:

  1. Dear Amy,

    You are sexy.
    Please do my nails one day.

    Much love,
    Miriam

    ReplyDelete