Friday, July 16, 2010

I'M BAAACK =DDDD



HEY ALL!

Finally got a day of relaxation from summer school haha... my schedule runs from 10am to 9pm! Anyways, I have a LOT of catching up to do! Hope you've all been well, and that your summer is full of kickass-ery.

Oh yeah, and it was very recently my roommate Nat's 21st birthday! Her parents got all of us chocolate mousse for the occasion and I just dug into mine now... it's SOO GOOD.


Not sure where they got it but I NEED to know.. it is super delish. And it looks like a bunny!

Anyways, now that summer is upon us, I am feeling paler than ever. What bothers me the most is that for the longest time, my face and my neck haven't matched colors in forever! After countless foundations and bb creams, I've given up looking for my HG color match since I don't think any makeup line runs "sheet white" or "cottage cheese" as one of their color choices... So the only solution to my dilemma? TAN MY NECK.

Just got this thing today from Walgreens.. it was 10 bucks but it's a quite generously sized tube so I don't mind.. all THAT much. I'll let you all know how it turns out.. and if I turn orange, please don't laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment